HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:53 pm    Post subject: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

That time again for another gemini cruise, it will take place on June 21st.

Details so far: Meet at Adelaide Oval carpark at 3:30 for a 4:30 leave, a cruise through the heart of Adelaide, to Victor Harbour with a few marked catch-up points along the way, have dinner at the Crown or just mingle around the cars. From there we head to the Bay again with catch-up points, and a mingle at the Kurralta Park K-Mart, from there its into the city for a few laps then back to the Adelaide Oval carpark.

THIS IS NOT A SHORT CRUISE

Maps will be distributed to each car on the day, they will have all the catch-up points clearly marked on them.

The Official flyer is due in the next couple of days for you to distribute at your will.

cheers,
kev

ps. feel free to post any feedback on here, it is still over a month before the cruise so your opinions will be heard.
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

sounds good to me...
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Ill be there if the TC I should be gettin within a week is on the road.
Drift_Gemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! The last two cruises were both on when i was competing in burnout comps.....this time i will be in melbourne competing at the four six or rotor rival burnout comp at heathcote!!!!!!!! Pretty pretty pretty please make it a week later or earlier. Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee???? Very Happy
GeMi MaD

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

the dates before and after the 21st were also bad dates. if people are really interested in the cruises we are in decision of forming an Adelaide Gemini Club in which cruises will become more regular (if i get my way id have one once a month). im sorry we cant change the date but if we do happen to change dates i will contact you.

Cheers
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

sounds sick i'll b there in my gem, it's up 4 sale.

For Sale: TG SL/x

Resprayed - march in monza red with clear coats, in excellents condition,
Engine - Brand new fully reconditioned g161 (hm Gem engine) with webber, engine has 3yr unlimited km warranty brought in arpril 2003 so its still in warrenty, never thrashed or taken past 4000rpm, would still be under 5000kms old. Cost $2500 all up including labor etc...

Replaced radiator and has been recored, brand new fuel pump.
Body- no rust body is straight as, ( i'm an apprentice panelbeater spray painter) Arcylic laquer 4 coats monza red, with 6 coats of clear.
Interior - New carpet, interior has been resprayed black, sports pedals, sports steering wheel, Sl/x dash including original tacho. Sheepskin seat covers
Wheels- Polished sl/x camiras (not shown in photo) with brand new 195 tyres.

Solex locks.

There is nothing wrong with this car, although the front shockers r on there way out which i am replacing soon, rides on monroe gas.

Feul and ignition cut off switch.

Heres the photo taken a month
ago.

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sv&vid=384

I've spent endless amounts of money( around $6000 ) and time on this car, it's been muched loved and well looked after but it's time to move on to sumthin bigger.

I'm lookin for around $3000 minus stereo, $3500 with stereo. Stereo costed $1400

Email - TGfanatic@hotmail.com
Or reply , cheers

Chris...

BTW: In adelaide s.a
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

lol

love the way ya snuck that in there!!
hehehe

cya there mate!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hmmm....might ditch the comp.....its a long way to drive todo a burnout, when i can just hang around on a gemi cruiswe, where im sure somebody will want to see some burnouts.......not that i would do that sort of thing. Wink
Maddz Gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

sounds good ill be there!
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

sweet..drift gemi....it is a long way to travel do do a burnout! do u win lotsa monies if u come first? hope to seeya there
Drift_Gemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Not sure how much ya win in melbourne....bnut here when i win i get $300 for doing three burnouts. Tuff huh?? Still gxet $200 for 2nd place too. Smile Nothing for third though.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

i'll probably be there and a friend and another friend probably
2 TG's 1 TE
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Shit. I dont finish work until 5:30pm on Saturdays. I guess I wont be going Sad
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

no pavlos u will be going....there are plenty of catch up points on the way.....and this cruise is a longer one so u wont miss out on much. ill see if i can email you a course map a few days b4 the cruise

i have taken everyones email addresses to send u info regarding the cruise
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Ok cool Very Happy all I need now is a rear passenger seatbelt then I can cruise. Fibreglassin the rust tonight hopefully.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: