HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TURBO SET UP FOR SALE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 1:32 pm    Post subject: TURBO SET UP FOR SALE Reply with quote

as it says , i got a turbo set up for a gemini,will bolt straight on and go hard as. turbo manafold and turbo which has been rebuilt and high flowed. EFI set up which includes manafolding ,plenum chamber , injectors, fuel rail,throttle body and wiring loom. i also got a brand spanking new higher volume oil pump with it as u will need it cos u need to pump more oil cos of the turbo. im in QLD on the sunshine coast. email me at nufan37@hotmail.com i also got a TD panel van that the motor was built for with the turbo setup.panel van will be getting a new fresh metallic silver paint job.
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO SET UP FOR SALE Reply with quote

what model gemi is it off
teammorris
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO SET UP FOR SALE Reply with quote

how much for the turbo setup??
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO SET UP FOR SALE Reply with quote

hey dude , umm not to sure as of yet, give me an offer and ill tell ya if i think its ok or not, how much will u pay, if i dont get the price im after im not selling it cos yeh the turbo is freshly rebuilt and high flowed, and the oil pump is brand new still in the plastic sealer bag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: