HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Ballarat gems?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Ballarat gems? Reply with quote

does anyone here in ballarat have a cherry red tc/d gemini, lowered, with big-ass dark silver-to-black wheels?

ive driven past it a couple of times, and was wondering if i needed to drop a hotgemini.com note on his windscreen?

anyways, please lemme know if anyone here ownes it.

thanks,
rob.
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: Ballarat gems? Reply with quote

Hey Rob, It could be mine. I've got a cherry red TC with TD grille, lowered with 16" mags. Where have you seen it?

I know of a red TD sedan that is similar to mine but it has 15" mags. It is often parked in York street.

Cheers.
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Ballarat gems? Reply with quote

she is cherry red, but has some small dents in the rear bumper...and what colour mags do you have? these are either dirty or darkish.....

dont know much about the exact location, but its near or on doveton st [?] i think. anyways, ill drop a hotgem note on it the next time i see it, and if its you, email me!
either that or just email me anyways.....

lemme know what youre doing during the week, maybe we could do lunch?

anyways, cheers mate.
rob.
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Ballarat gems? Reply with quote

I haven't seen your car yet adrian, is it dark red or burgundy, ?? I know I havn't seen it yet because I will recognise the wheels.

That one in York street, a blonde chick drives it and it has black ROH rims??? I live at one end of york street.

Ben
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Ballarat gems? Reply with quote

It's more of a burgandy I guess.
The Gem in York St does have the black ROH rims and a chick drives it too.

Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: