HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Plastic Inner Guard Liner Things

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew65
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 2:30 pm    Post subject: Plastic Inner Guard Liner Things Reply with quote

Is it advisable to leave these things in place?
I just pulled mine out (getting ready for paint) and there was a heap of shit in behind them.
The main reason I was thinking about chucking them is because I want to fill in all the unused holes in the engine bay.When the plastic things are in place these black plastic screws protrude into the engine bay,when out they leave big holes.
Cheers
Andrew
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Plastic Inner Guard Liner Things Reply with quote

yeah, pull them out for paintin, but they have to go bak in.
Andrew65
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Plastic Inner Guard Liner Things Reply with quote

Why , it seems to me that they harber crap
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Plastic Inner Guard Liner Things Reply with quote

u should pull em out and clean them coz if ya dont leave them in the body of ya car can become rusty from all the water and crap from the road
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Plastic Inner Guard Liner Things Reply with quote

One of my mates ripped out his and there was that much dirt and shit in there that a plant was growing! Pretty funny. I'd leave them out, besides they dont work well not being held in with the engine bay protruding clips and dont work with rolled or flared guards.

Loz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: