HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

s.a gem cruise
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

i'll design the flyer only if it is to go to goolwa or victa, or yankilla, sumwhere on the fleurio peninsula. i do recommend goolwa as there is a nice carpark and kiosk right next to the bridge along the river, that would b a sweet spot, then maybe cruise ova to victa then back to adeliade?
just my suggestion.

chris...
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

hmm dunno if people would wanna do that..nice idea though
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

ok we've cruised to victor a few times now, havent yet cruised to goolwa, another suggestion i heard a while back was another trip to birdwood, last time we went to birdwood we had the most successful cruise to date. im not fussed where we cruise, im just fussed about numbers, we need more!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

ill drop a few flyers off at just gemini spares
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

i will have my gem up n painted next week, then i got two other mates in victor harbour here that would go on a cruise but proly no further than birdwood do thats a extra 3 cars.

CHris...
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

yeah birdwood sounds good!!! many of the people on this sight live closer to adelaide than victor and would rather go to birdwood......

but im not fussy so where ever u guys think im gonna go anyway...
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

will i look too stupid drivin my dead stock TE? haha. ive just bought it and i'm sick of cruising with my mates in their commos. im ready to cruise with some gemmies. victor/goolwa are boring... especially when you live in mt compass, 20 minutes from both, like me. is there anyone on this forum not scared of doing a friday city/bay cruise, minus magic mountain carpark? i dont care how many of you are... even 2 gemmies to cruise with would be better than the 3 commos im used to.
Paul
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

i often do the fri. or sat. nite city/bay cruise and i have never had any trouble with the cops. i dont reckon its as bad as most people think in terms of getting defected etc.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

i may be interested in doing that, as i have been banned from heaven for 3 months, still early in the week so we'll see what happens...

heaven bouncers out,
kev
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

i thoguht heaven wasnt open on fridays... just joplins..
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

yeah i'll be out friday night if i get this whole problem after hitting hte koala sussed in my car. me and my mates usually meet in the video ezy carpark at the end of jetty rd arounde 10ish... anyone reckon this is a dodgy meeting spot?
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

If anything the carpark near the skate park is the best spot to meet. thats where my mates and I normally meet if we havent got anything better to do.

Ive never had any problems around the bay and the city I just normally stay out of the magic mountain carpark.
MilkBoy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

i was thinking saturday night, coz i usually got stuff to to on friday nights, but yeah saturday nights will be very boring for me so i'll be up for a cruise then...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

hope they aint got any defect stations operating on rundle st. thats my biggest worry...
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: s.a gem cruise Reply with quote

i think by the time there will be a gemi cruise all the defect stations will be finished. theyve done there little blitz. if you look at all the hot little 4's and sixes. most of them have a defect sticker on em.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: