HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Motorvation Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: Perth Motorvation Cruise Reply with quote

OK, well motorvation is coming up. We'll go on the SUNDAY, thats is for sure, otherwise, i got no idea. I'm thinking about a start point at the canningvale markets or sumpthin near there, but as yet, i'm unsure. THe problem with the motorplex is that its fucking AGES from anywhere, so getting a fair start point will be a right pain in the ass. If anyone has any better idea's, let me know!! I need ideas! Start time should be between 9 and 10, tho may make it earlier so that we can get to the show in time for the gates open. Maybe I should check the website first. hahaha.
Oh well, Merry xmas to everyone, hope you enjoyed it. And happy new year!! Oh yeh, Is ne1 having a party for new years??? I got nothing yet Smile
Take Care
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Motorvation Cruise Reply with quote

meet at or around south fremantle beach carpark then lap thru freo then down stock road to motorplex Smile
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Motorvation Cruise Reply with quote

Sounds good
ne other ideas? get em in soon or thats it.... Smile
DOHC Pano
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Motorvation Cruise Reply with quote

My cars on the road again finally.
I am definately comin to the motorvation cruise. where ever it is wheneva it is i will be there this time. Just listen for my cams.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Motorvation Cruise Reply with quote

luke i seen ur coupe heaps
still looks good
can u email me if ineterested in free entry to babargallo racecway this year.
DOHC Pano
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Motorvation Cruise Reply with quote

Where is it now?
I sold it to a guy that lived just near me an then it dissapeared. I was wonderin where it got to. Does it look any different? Loved that car.
So whats goin on with this cruise to motorvation?
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Motorvation Cruise Reply with quote

it lives in the hamilton hill coolbellup kardinya area. yeah Still looks the same. the cruise is good i have written a map adam (clone) is going over it.

interested in free entry to wanneroo raceway?
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Motorvation Cruise Reply with quote

sworry i meant south beach to start the cruise from
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: