HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ISUZU badges

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr bayce
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: ISUZU badges Reply with quote

does anyone have, or know where you can get those massive chrome ISUZU badges you see on the front of trucks and the big isuzu symbol too, that would look sweet on the back shelf Very Happy
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ISUZU badges Reply with quote

hhmmmm. me thinks a isuzu truck wrecker Wink
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ISUZU badges Reply with quote

i thought that too but the truck wrecker i drive past every day for work just has huge MACKs and shit Sad
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ISUZU badges Reply with quote

go to isuzu trucks in rocklea, they should sell em, also, i'll let u in on a little secret, im not sure how much they sell em for but the plastic cover things that go over ur door handle's n locks on the door trim, r exactly the same on the trucks as they r on the gemini's, i haven't tried it but they look the same n i've pulled apart aproximatly 4000 new isuzu's so after u've pulled 8000 of the bastards off u'd have a good idea of if they fit or not.

matt
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: ISUZU badges Reply with quote

What ??

FUCK I spent $20 on BROKEN ONES for a TD. All they had left was bits of broken ones so they gave the bits to put em back together.

Might have to check that out.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: ISUZU badges Reply with quote

ISUZU wreckers Very Happy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: ISUZU badges Reply with quote

just go to an import joint and if u have balls rip one of those massive isuzu badges off the front of those ugly looking isuzu MU'S those awd peices of shit the badges are huge and look awesome
fatgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: ISUZU badges Reply with quote

theres a place at luttwych on bris north called fastair isuzu spares they have everything you need, just thought that might be an idea
Mr bayce
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ISUZU badges Reply with quote

yeah thats them! i might just go out at night and find one...hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: