HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Cruise Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Perth Cruise Update Reply with quote

You may have noticed that the nick is 'Germini' rather than CloNe. Clone has been banned, so I'm talking for him. More info at cruise. Unfourtunately, due to a blown diff and the grille and park lights falling off CloNes gemini, He hasnt had much time to continue organizing the cruise and apologizes. So for now, it is been postponed. Probly till the 1st saturday night of April. This will allow for advertising and the like. The map has been written and goes through over 47 suburbs. So it looks to be fairly large. I've noticed a couple of new nicks replying which means we should be able to get round a bout 10 cars, maybe more, however it would be appreciated if everyone who is coming posts something, anything, just so CloNe knows what interest there is. If your mates bringing his car and cbf'd signing up, then post a msg for him/her. Thanks Smile Ummm, CloNe will hafta update his webpage at sum stage with the map and a flyer, if time permits. Problem is, after replacing his diff and giving it a 'warm welcome' to the car, looks like the g/box is shagged. Plus theres the work to be done on his g/f's car, full engine swap. Hell, if we all wanna make a day of it, lemme know. U can all rock up at CloNes place and we can all chip in and get Erins car on the road, drink some piss and listen to some tunes. Let me know what u think. Coz thats what been a part of a club means. Also Dave's racer seems to be coming along nicely. We might hafta have a cruise to barbagello raceway for his first race to show our support for both Dave and Gemini's in general.
Also, if any ones interested, looks like theres some burnout comps, tractor pulls and motox Sand drags in beverly on March 15. Once again, let me know and perhaps we can convoy down there for the day. Its only a 1 hour drive from Roleystone.
Apologies again for the delay and the postponement, updates will come as soon as possible, unless your all (i mean everybody too) willing to say fuck advertising, lets just do it on March 1. Drop me a line on 0418 943 757 or email/icq me or put up a post.
Thanx Perth. See y'all at the next cruise.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Update Reply with quote

haha yeah should be there
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise - IS ON! Reply with quote

OK, ive called it. the cruise is a go.
so heres the deal, its all gotta be word of mouth, preferably gems, but a couple of other cars is fine.
we start on SOMMERSET street carlisle, behind the carlisle tafe. its ez to find, just have a look in ur UBD.
meet at 6:45. cruising, without exceptions at 7:30. not before, not after. so we're all gonna be sitting round for a while, but u get that.
now i know there was more i wanted to say, but im forgetful. so for now all i'll say is
CYA's at the cruise!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: