HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

G180 Twin Cam package

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grant
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: G180 Twin Cam package Reply with quote

OK Gemmy fans, One more post 4 me G180DOHC. Heres the specs; G180 twin cam(approx 160hp), 5 speed g'box with clutch etc etc, "Crane" ignition+9mm leads,oil cooler,LH Torana radiator(that fits Gemmy) all controlled by a MoTeC (analogue) computer-yes old technology-but the best. Also included is engine mounts and tale shaft (if needed). This is a quick motor, ive done a 1min 26sec around Malalla SA. Asking price 4 package is $2000. I am open to sensible offers. I will split motor,g'box etc-but please dont ask me 4 bullshit things like dizzy or injectors. I AM IN ADELAIDE

I will also consider part/ex on any part for some 14"x7" mags, must be in good condition.

Must sell b4 Xmas
Grant
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: G180 Twin Cam package Reply with quote

I could possibly be interested in the computer.

I have a 2l Twin Cam however so I don't know how hard it would be to change the fuel map on the MoTec to suit the different engine.

I'm just a bit unsure since I could just buy a new microtech for $795 and that would be that. I've already had 1 dud computer setup (delco ughh) so I just wanna make sure I make the right choice this time round.

I'll give the guy who knows a bit more about this than me a call on monday and ask his opinion. You don't have the model number of the computer do u ?

Sorry grant, I got your email from before but I never had time to reply.
Grant
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: G180 Twin Cam package Reply with quote

Soop, will u be at small car sunday? If so where and when, i'll tell u more if i can find u.
Grant
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: G180 Twin Cam package Reply with quote

grant. is the motor standard or what has been done to it
Jami
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: G180 Twin Cam package Reply with quote

yer mate
I just want to know what you've done to that motor .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: