HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Complete worked head

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Complete worked head Reply with quote

Stage 2 head with stage 3 cam, well ported and polished, comes with port matched and externally polished inlet manifold with 32/36 webber and extractors. Complete instant performance for your gem - unbolt the old head and bolt on the new one - easy to do yourself. Asking $600 the lot. Email me at cameltrader69@hotmail.com - don't reply here!
All parts in canberra can C.O.D. anywhere - You pay freight!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Complete worked head Reply with quote

hey momo, LONG time no see
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Complete worked head Reply with quote

Yeah Gene - spending most nights in the shed working on the coupe. Got it back to bare metal and nearly ready to paint - fires, smoke and shit in the air for a couple of weeks didn't help me any. Picked up a genuine S3 head, Garrett turbo and all original pipe work - should go hard?! Anyway I'm outta here - how's your new project coming on? Can't believe your still here, day in day out!! I changed jobs and don't get to access the net at work nemore.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Complete worked head Reply with quote

hahaha in a die hard gemini freek, its addictive. lol
yeah, i been goin slow but things have picked up and its goin pritty quick the last month.
heres some pics for ya
http://groups.msn.com/nismogemini/progressphotos.msnw
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Complete worked head Reply with quote

Hay - where'd you get that motor from? Did you get it off that cunt in outer Brissy ie was it the one that I had lined up on here? I organised a truck to pick it up for me and everything and the weak prick changed his mind about selling it at the last minute. I bet it was because I remember you trying to snipe me out on the deal! Hahaha I hope it's fucked! Hahaha - Take it easy man - I'll send you some pics of mine when I get my hands on a mates digital.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Complete worked head Reply with quote

nah, i got it from jap imports, its not a isuzu DOHC, its a fj20det Wink
i konw who has that engin your talking about tho, BlueTC on here Wink hehe u can take it up with him LOL, he only bought it about 5 months ago
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Complete worked head Reply with quote

how much for just the head with the cam? i already got the weber, extractors, and all that other stuff. I'm in Melbourne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: