HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WHAT BOUT THIS IDEA ADELAIDE CRUISERS?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: WHAT BOUT THIS IDEA ADELAIDE CRUISERS? Reply with quote

hey, i was thinkin,not many of us know who everyone is that go on the cruisers from this site. What would you think of like, writein your sign in name from here on the comp, in big letters, printing it out and just puttin it in you window for the cruise so everyone can tell who you are if you want. I would do it and i know a few others who would?
What do you guys think? its just an idea....so me and others know who everyone is????

XOX
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT BOUT THIS IDEA ADELAIDE CRUISERS? Reply with quote

alot of people probably wont do it due to the "NERD" factor....you know...id do it but there are some people not from hotgemini that would think you were weird
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT BOUT THIS IDEA ADELAIDE CRUISERS? Reply with quote

its better than name tags...i know, i just it woulb be nice to know who everyone is...
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT BOUT THIS IDEA ADELAIDE CRUISERS? Reply with quote

yes it would be nice!! very nice
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT BOUT THIS IDEA ADELAIDE CRUISERS? Reply with quote

i'll stumble from group to group and introduce myself, ask if they are attending the pub for lunch (so i can ring b4 hand)
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: adelaide info???? Reply with quote

i was just wondering is it just meet up at the k mart car park or is there some where else people are meeting up like are we doing the usual meet up at the botanic gardens as well ?? just wondering if i will just drive down there.
cheers for the help
name tags mmm nah i got no printer lol
mines the loud faded tg gemini with a dent in the drivers door
cant miss it lol
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: adelaide info???? Reply with quote

I bought a new gem so ill see if I can make it but I doubt it. I probably would have started pulling it apart by then anyway.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: adelaide info???? Reply with quote

we will be stopping at victoria drive just until everyone has caught up, so yeah u could meet at victoria drive then follow to birdwood!!
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: adelaide info???? Reply with quote

but of course it would be alot easier to meet at kmart so we can gather approximate numbers before the cruise begins so we can call the pub in advance to let them know how many people will be attending for lunch... grab a big fuckoff schnitzel! niiiice!

by the way my beast of a vehicle will not be attending, but i imagine none of you would care seems it is a gemini cruise, but i was gonna put a gemini badge on it!!! hehe
so no stereo competitions this time da gemi!!

i will be hitching a ride with kev "for old times sakes" and just generally recovering in the passengers seat from the big night in town with the missus the night before!

well, see you's all on sunday,
till then....

Matt
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: adelaide info???? Reply with quote

well guys im sorry to say...i cannot make it cos my car isnt on the road (just needed 1 more week). might get my mate to drive me past and follow to birdwood even though it aint a gemi
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: adelaide info???? Reply with quote

u still gotta be there cant help organise a cruise and not turn up!!! hehehe
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide info???? Reply with quote

we will do sum drift
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: an easier way to remember names Reply with quote

go to a sticker shop and get them to make up your names like they do on rally cars, with the little aussie flag and stuff and hoik it on the side rear window.

cheers,goons
p.s im joking, ill stop drinking now (im not really drinking)
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: an easier way to remember names Reply with quote

or make a banner with your name on it and wave it around
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: an easier way to remember names Reply with quote

what about a flag? and some cheerleaders- blah blah blah what does it spell? goons!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: