HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

bloody commodore drivers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: bloody commodore drivers! Reply with quote

i was crusin round this arvo, and im out on a country road, and there is this hot house green vy ss ute coming toward me, he's decided he wanted to drive in the middle of the road, so when i got close enough, i dropped it down to 3rd gear (doing 80k's) and punched it, he looked like he shit himself, cos he fucken moved real quick. just a tip for all those people out there, dont piss me off when im already shitty!
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: bloody commodore drivers! Reply with quote

nice warning ill remember to cover my ass when near u Razz
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: bloody commodore drivers! Reply with quote

while on the subject of commondores, dont u love/hate it wen sum yung tool in his vn who mummy and daddy just brought for him try and race u and barely beats u and think theyre king shit! just releiving some tension here....now wared those pills get too.....
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: bloody commodore drivers! Reply with quote

my main hatrid is not for vns nor is it vls its homos they really shit me
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: bloody commodore drivers! Reply with quote

fuck oath bluepanno, i hate those cunts that get their cars bought for them and think they are the fastest thing in the world... any commodore VN and newer are gay... I can't wait to give some fag in a Commodore a run and blow his doors off... especially in front of their missus!
76gemini
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: bloody commodore drivers! Reply with quote

Fucking oath my dream is to have a Tc Sleeper roll up to some try hard mad ass in there shitbox Vn 3.8 0r 5.0ltr and absolutely blow the doors off them, i would let them get the head start and then just snap 1st,2nd,3rd and fish tail past them and smile

GO THE GEMINI'S

Nate
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: bloody commodore drivers! Reply with quote

yeah, commodore drivers suck wang...
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: bloody commodore drivers! Reply with quote

trrrrrrrrue that! Wink
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: bloody commodore drivers! Reply with quote

vl's with chasers take it
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: bloody commodore drivers! Reply with quote

up the arse
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: bloody commodore drivers! Reply with quote

totally
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: