HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RB Front springs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZZZ084
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: RB Front springs Reply with quote

I cut the RB front springs so as not to look like a 4wd.The only problem i have now is that the spring jumps off the strut when i put the cut piece at the bottom,but when i put the cut bit at the top it clunks when you turn the steering wheel.
The ride height is what i want but the problems aint so if i could find out what other springs will fit in so as to keep the same ride height but have no noise would be great.
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: RB Front springs Reply with quote

cutting springs is illegal, dangerous and most of all incredibly cheap. i have some 35mm lowered pedders if you want them ($30 for the fronts, $50 for front and rear); if thats not low enough, go and grab some aurora springs; i have them in mine at the moment (75mm lowered all round). drink it up, goons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: