HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN - HONES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: ATTN - HONES Reply with quote

hey do you live in adelaide, if ya do do you work or used to work at BP on beach rd cos i seen a gemini with HONES in da licence plate just checking to c if thats you...
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN - HONES Reply with quote

would anyone else have hones numberplates?
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN - HONES Reply with quote

LOL
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN - HONES Reply with quote

yeah but i was wondering if that was him ok, cos i dont know if he is from adelaide do i... as you can see this isnt an adelaide website is it. so i was curious to know if he was from adelaide ok so ya dont have to give me shit about it ok..
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:18 pm    Post subject: Eh Hem Reply with quote

Well thanks,
everybody now knows where i work so if u hate me, come get me. hehe

Nah jokes, i see a few nice gems come in and out and have already given out about 5 fliers.

Does it look cool parked there???!!! lil baby
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Eh Hem Reply with quote

yeah sorry bout that man it was the only way to know if it was you, it doesnt look too bad sittin there, i'll drive mine in there soon and you can sus it all ya like, fresh paint, 17's will be on soon, just waiting on cash to re roll em soo. my plates will be GEM-160 so look out for it...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Eh Hem Reply with quote

whens the gem gonna be out the front of ya house??
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Eh Hem Reply with quote

ill bring the jack and u bring the bricks kev
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Eh Hem Reply with quote

lol
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Eh Hem Reply with quote

when da rain stops and when i got all the seals in, cos i wanna wait a few weeks b4 i get the paint wet. haha my 17's arent on yet boys, they're hidden away for safe keeping for now. i'll put my car on da grass one day after school when its dry ok
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Eh Hem Reply with quote

sounds good!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: