HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide Cruise
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maddz Gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Does any1 have any idea of an a round about time the cruise will finish? and would any1 be able to send a map to me showing the catch up points and shit? i duno if ill be able to get there at 4:30.

maddy1985@hotmail.com
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

From what Ive heard, the finish will probably be early morning.

Pavlos.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

as the fellow organiser of this awsome event, i can tell you that we have no idea when the cruise will finish, as it is up to everyone else on the cruise when they want to leave and do their own thing, i will be leaving the cruise between 10 and 11 (if everyone is still cruising) and going to heaven. BUT i know many will still be keen do do the usual cruise laps through the city to show off their nice gems.
Dave (Mr DOHCT) is in the process of finalising a map for those who cant make the starting point, i trust he is hard at work on it as we speak!!
a major stopping point will be on the main esplanade carpark at victor harbour so i guess there will be a few late commers meeting us all there.

hope that helps, see you there!!

kev
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

ummmm no kev!!! im gonna scan the map and ill send it to you for you to print and figure out the route! i cant make it to the meeting this week as i got tafe shit to do!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

aaaaaahhh i see, so u put a UBD under a scanner and ill do the rest right???? kev can do this kev can do that, BAH!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

i designed the friggin flyer...the least SOMEONE could do is do this course route which u and matt and mooch know the route the best and then i will make it pretty.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

coulda done that last week if SOMEONE remembered to bring the maps, u handed flyers to just gemis yet?
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

weve been through the route fuckin 25 times!!! everyone knows it!!! we just gotta work out catch up points!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

yeah come on dave, pull ya socks up mate
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

yes the flyers are at just gemis
Steam Powered Gemini
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

hey guys, im new on here and wanna bring my gemini out on a cruise, and meet up with you guys! so when and where is this cruise?

thanks all,

Jock Williams
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

is it really steam powered??? got any pics???

ps check the flyer on the front page of this site
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

i got the flyer, thankyou very much....

my gemini is just a standard g161 at the moment, but im working on a steampowered engine transplant at the moment, to be different from the crowd.... should go like stink! Smile

Jock
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

no problems jock

certainly will be different, an interesting concept, good luck with it!!
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

yeah, sounds good!

cant wait to see it, or atleast plans for it!

see you on the cruise!

Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: