HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: Thirsty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: ATTN: Thirsty Reply with quote

Hey Ross,
Got told we got the weekend off, so me and jas and another mate should be up, when you leavin??? And where you stayin??? I'm probly just draggin up my swag... I'll try and sign up today, whats the go with it am i too late yet??? Well i'll probly catchya there...
And to anyone else its well worth a look, you can also catch the gemini series running after the ARC...
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: Thirsty Reply with quote

Good news mate..I am going up Friday...Staying in the Oasis resort as I am on the committee...I will be at Imbil stage on Sat., then out at Cutters Camp on Sunday... It is not too late to sign up. Download the forms from Brisbane Sporting Car Club site and fax details to Sheridan or ring and ask her the best way to do it at this late stage. See you there...Ross
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: Thirsty Reply with quote

Whats sheridans number??? I've downloaded the forms, and i emailed a few qs about a mate whos 14 helpin out, as the form only state 16 to 18 for those under 18. Cheers and catchya there...
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: Thirsty Reply with quote

Brisbane Sporting Car Club in White Pages, mate...
See you there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: