HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

MCCR Open cruise#27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHEEL
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:24 am    Post subject: MCCR Open cruise#27 Reply with quote

cruise was great, plenty of hot cars and ppl everywhere.
spotted a few nice gems although mine couldn't make it as i broke my foot and I had to bum a ride.
although it was a cold nite (great turbo weather) there was no rain so all the cars were shiny, good mix of new and old school shyte, good roads and good meet points.
everyone was well behaved and although there were police present there was little trouble all nite.
if you weren't there you missed out on a great nite but don't worry, there is always next time... make sure your there...
for details of upcoming cruises watch out for my posts in this forum or visit www.melbccr.com
sheel out Razz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: MCCR Open cruise#27 Reply with quote

I turned up at the Start and was going to go on the Cruise But EVLJT and Rick in the White ZZ/R Coupe left due to the Overwhelming Police Presence, I left as well.
I only seen 2 Gems at the Start Point, The BAGT Green TE with No Springs and The White ZZ/R.
LOWGEMINI
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: MCCR Open cruise#27 Reply with quote

BAGT green te
whats BAGT stand for
Gem_A9R
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: MCCR Open cruise#27 Reply with quote

Well Der.
BA= 2003 Ford Falcon
GT= Grand Touring
Green= And Mix of Yellow And Blue
Is that Simple Enough to Work Out.
If I said, A Ford Citrus TE.
Ya would scrathing ya head for Weeks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: