HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TODAY'S ADELAIDE CRUISE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: TODAY'S ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

ok so what happened, who went, whered you's end up going, anyone get pics? Thanks
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: TODAY'S ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

About 4 gems turned up to cruise. There was a few more at some stage of the cruise but they left early. Went to Mt Lofty then to town then and only 3 made it to Semaphore. I got a few pics, duno what they are gonna be like though.

Pavlos.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: TODAY'S ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

oh deary me, thank fuck i was at the footy!! GO YOU CROWS!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: TODAY'S ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

haha spewein only 4 gems, glad i didn't go then.

chris...
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: TODAY'S ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

bumma, about a months time i think we should have another one, i know ill be at it for sure... i think for all the north boys should meet in town, then come down and meet us south boys at moeys, then wee all go myponga way to victor, chill down there then come back up and like go to the bay or sumfin, on a satuday afternoon... MAKE SURE HEAPS OF GEMS GO...
TX_Loon
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: TODAY'S ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

I'd be there for that one for sure.
It'd be my first cruise since I got my Gemi back on the road so it would be wild
Couldn't make it Sunday, though it doesn't sound like I missed much
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: TODAY'S ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

well it wasnt too bad, its our own fault for not advertisising i think for the next one everyone has to help out distrbuting flyers and chasing gems down...i think we will prob hav another one in a few months...
TX_Loon
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: TODAY'S ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

Cool, i'll watch to see when the next meeting is gonna be and then try to make my way along, so I can help any way I can
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: