HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

hypothetical sale, plz help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wannerooderro
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: hypothetical sale, plz help Reply with quote

my gemini has gotten to the stage where i no longer want to finish it, has something to do with my dad, but thats anotehr story.

silver zz/z 83 tg
front spoiler (no rear)
extractors
reconditioned 1.6 with papers
stereo (kenwood 6x9's on custom parcel, kenwood 6inch's in front doors, hooked up to cheap deck)
jelly bean mags with new rubber
just under 6 months rego

it runs realy well and ive never had any toruble with the engine or the like. the body isnt bad, the original paint is geting a bit rough.

the boot is the part that turns me off, i started cutting it out to plate and weld it, but the plate i got (of dad) is too thick and cant be molded or bent easily so the boot still needs to be plated (it now has a big hole in it ready for welding)

how much would i get for this?

or if some1 in perth has a gemini with no rust in the boot that they would wreck, that would be so good.

any help 4 this is realy apreciated because i dont relay wanna sell her, but yeh i dont want her to sit in driveway with no boot for the next 6 months.

sorry 4 post length
cheers, lee
Winterheart
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: hypothetical sale, plz help Reply with quote

Why don't you save up the $200 odd dollars that a large boot rust repair panel will cost you instead of selling the car??? It would make more financial sense to pay that in my mind that it does to sell the car. Just my thoughts. Cheers Smile
wannerooderro
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: hypothetical sale, plz help Reply with quote

saving up $200 when you got no job isnt an easy task, im only thinking about selling the car i duno what im gunna do, im just goin over all my options
TURBO TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: hypothetical sale, plz help Reply with quote

man go through your room find heapsa shit u dont want then sell it to ppl, you can get a whole new boot floor off the site here for somewhere around $230 i think it was, i had to to do this to get my car painted, sold xbox, stereo bla bla bla
DOHC Pano
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: hypothetical sale, plz help Reply with quote

How much would you be looking for if you left it as is and did sell it?
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: hypothetical sale, plz help Reply with quote

my mate has a boot floor but what he has done we stole this street sign and its at the bottom bolted down so he has something to mount his sub box to

this is what you could do as a temp thing
lol free of charge
TURBO TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: hypothetical sale, plz help Reply with quote

hahahahaha nice one
wannerooderro
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: hypothetical sale, plz help Reply with quote

Very HappyVery Happy not to worry, the old man has decided to do it for me and get the sheetys at his work to make me a whole new boot, that sign idea actualy wasnt bad, but the hole is bigger then a stop sign.....
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: hypothetical sale, plz help Reply with quote

Hey wanneroodoo I got a brand new boot floor at my house which I was going to put in my old car but I sold it and got another one. U wanna buy it for $50? I am in Perth
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: hypothetical sale, plz help Reply with quote

i will buy it for $50 if its a brand new thing (not cut out of another car..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: