HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Air Con? Groove?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:58 am    Post subject: Air Con? Groove? Reply with quote

Hey guys,

What else is belt driven off the fan on a g161? Because my gem is a base model TG, and it has had a new engine put in it by the previous owner, and i think the new engine has air con.

The water pump is underneath, belt driven off the fan, and then above that is has another unit which is also belt driven off the fan and the ends of the pipes are blocked off.

Can someone take a pic of their air con for me so i can have a look to see what it looks like?
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Air Con? Groove? Reply with quote

it will probabaly be your polution gear there is stock
water pump fan altinator and oil air pump

air con if your standing at the front of the car is on the left side of the fan
you will also notice a canister thing with thin steel pipe leading of this to a radiator type thing infront of the real radiator also you will have a big black box near the air duct
Poida
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Air Con? Groove? Reply with quote

An air con pump is BIG like slightly bigger than the alternator even.... air pump for pollution is way smaller... bit bigger than a coffe mug.

Air con pump mounts low. Air pollution pump mounts high.

(The views I present are my own and NOT necessarily of the administrators or other members of this site.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: