HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

My project update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: My project update Reply with quote

hey all, i aint been on here 4 a while been busy.

Started buffing my paint job pics will be up soon

update on d efi turbo: Went to the wreckers and got a delco recalibrated computer, camira loom, camira sensors, bosch vl fuel pump, and other bits n pieces, dat all cost 200. SO went to autobarn brought me a type3 turbosmart bov and a sparco booost gauge ther went another 500.

SO things i gotta do/get now. Piping made up, turbo timer, boost controller, fit loom fit computer sought out n fit d sensors, get the dump ppipe welded to exhust. So yer alot more shit, oh and the whole engine will need to get balanced.

For people who didnt no, i'm running a efi rodeo intake, piazza ihi turbo n manifold, intercooler, the engine is a recon 161 block thats done 12000k's and a recon g200 head that hasnt done any k's. few other bits n pieces but u can c wat is happening. will have it dun around april next year, will b taking it out 2 AIR drags to give it a run. n adelaide btw, i'll put up pics in d next couple o weeks of d setup n my car.

Chris...
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: My project update Reply with quote

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sv&vid=384

this is what she used to look like just after i rebuilt her almost a year ago, it changed dramatically now with her 2nd rebuild. since i've had her the last 3yrs shes had 3 engines, 4 different interiors and 2 paint jobs, and 5 different sets of wheels. haha i'm happy with the way things are goin now tho.

Chris...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: