HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB; fibreglass TG bumpers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
van8u
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: WTB; fibreglass TG bumpers Reply with quote

looking for a set of the zzz fibre glass bumpers , does any-1 have a set ???????????
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: WTB; fibreglass TG bumpers Reply with quote

are you talkin bout the hard plastic import ones not custom? If so i have a mint rear bar $70
sunshine cst 0419021757
van8u
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB; fibreglass TG bumpers Reply with quote

no i can get new import bars from weatheral park panels for $80 a bar.... there is a rare bar that is made from fibreglass , its all smooth in finish & has the insert for the chrome strip , where the plastic bars have the rough finish on them.....
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB; fibreglass TG bumpers Reply with quote

yeah your talking about the import ones. zz/z bars, there plastic smooth. not fiberglass
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB; fibreglass TG bumpers Reply with quote

okay: the grainy bars were made of soft plastic and were factory fitted to aust spec tf/tg's. the ZZZ was the only aust built gem to have "smooth hard plastic bars" fitted factory the reason being that they are better suited to painting as done on the zzz's. The hard plastic bars were generally jap spec but i have had a few gems with them fitted. The soft grainy bars warp and if those $80 bars are hard plastic not soft (i reckon they the latter) for $80 a pop please send me the details for the place that sells em and i will buy the lot! there were no fibreglass bars ever made by holden or isuzu.
van8u
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB; fibreglass TG bumpers Reply with quote

interesting....i sanded to far on a zzz bar once & it appeared to b fibreglass ...it looked like it was only black gellcoat over glass ..anywaze the bars for $80 r new import soft bars ,, not the hard bars.. the place is called weatheral park panels & you can find them in the syd tradeing post ...they deal with all new gemini stuff aswell as every make the taiwanese make repose for
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: