HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RIP Gemini MK1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrAsErTaG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 3:28 am    Post subject: RIP Gemini MK1 Reply with quote

Hey guys
well on sunday I think it was a mate was driving my car and he took it into a gutter at 70+kmh. anyways I noticed something wrong with handling but Hadnt had the time to swap parts accross from the TD (spare shitter.

On Wednesdat The steerig rack failed on a corner I ran off the road on to some gravely dirt and slammed on the brakes which locked up I hit a tree at about 40Kmh. The damage to the front end is repairable, bonnet,grill,bumper,gaurds. a Start picket pierced the floor There was a fence going around the tree.. and ripped a hole about 50cm long in the floor this making fixing the floor a pain in the ass and IM not gonna bother getting another shell and Putting my hotty engine into it, Spraying it and getting some new bushs and controlarms for suspension.

Wish me luck on GEMINI MK2 Wink
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: RIP Gemini MK1 Reply with quote

goodluck
MatMan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: RIP Gemini MK1 Reply with quote

There's a lesson to be learned here :-

If your friend says 'BUT I'M A GOOD DRIVER!'
NEVER LET THEM DRIVE IT!!!
FrAsErTaG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: RIP Gemini MK1 Reply with quote

DUDE!
HE FUCKING SAID "Im a Good Driver man"
MatMan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: RIP Gemini MK1 Reply with quote

ROFL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: