HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

geminis are cat shit
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 9:20 pm    Post subject: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

hey all you gemini fags,
my name is rob williamson and i just wanted all you gay gemini boys and girls to know that you are wasting time, money and for some of you, your lives. i own a '97 hyundai excel and the only car i have NEVER had any trouble beating off the lights is the holden gemini. ive even beat turbo ones!! and if you are about to tell me that im just some sad freak that has nothing better to do than drive around waiting for geminis at the lights, save it. before you start abusing me because i do this, think about the fact that you own a holden gemini, the worst car ever produced by any car manufactuer in the history of man kind!! anyway, the message that i am trying to get through here is if u own a gemini, get a fucking life and a better car.... but thats going to be a little hard for all you pov bastards now isnt it!!
JFK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

sorry buddy as if u could ever beat a stock gemi off he lights
but the worst car ever made by nrmas standard was the first excel
hmmm were do excels get there motors hmmmm its a kia
hmmm heeps good piece of plastic
what has a better resale value hmmmmmm GEMINI
next uwish to speak make sure u now what ur talking about
DICK HEAD
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

obviously, u have no idea what you area talking about. how much did you buy your gemini for?? maybe 50-60 dollars? i think you should check out things such as resale value and check if a gemini has ever been sold for over 1 grand.....
DICK HEAD
JFK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

yes mate my last gem i bought for $500 and sold it for $3500 cya later dick head
JFK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

if u wanna see ur excel get beat tell me were i can find u and ill beat u in a stock gemi
hey were the other ppl racing dick head
also try oooo $10 000 for an excel 5yrs ago when they come out now selling for $3500 if there lucky
try $250approx for a gemi noww selling anywere between $50-$10000
gotta love an excel
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

good thing the guy that bought it is now driving a gemini, who would be so stupid to pay $3500 for a piece of shit!?
JFK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

NO 1 talking to u on any chaat rooms so u thought ud come here hey well good luck dick head
JFK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

what the fuck are u going on about he bout an excel and now a gemi good on u
Woz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

firstly, who the fuck are you?? i would have thought that someone like you would have better things to do than give shit to people who can actually work on their cars. what do you call 'working on your car' becides refilling the radiator, giving it a wash and maybe even flogging over it now and again?? for most of us you could probably call it a hobby, what do you do in your spare time? drive up and down in your so called good car in the inner suburbs and try to impress people? and who the fuck are you calling pov? your probably one of those guys whove been hand-fed everything. did you buy your car? have you paid it off yet? id like to see you doing in excess of 70km/h sideways in the bush and see how your expensive bubble-with-a-paint-job holds up. id hate to scratch it.

and to call a gemini 'the worst car ever produced', lets see what your shiny excel looks like in 20 years.
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

And I suppose you bought your Excel all by yourself?
Did your daddy buy your little girls car?
Did you take out a loan you will repay at $20 per week? (all you can afford)
Did you take out a loan that will cost you $5000 more when you factor in interest?
Makes your little girls car a worthy investment doesn't it?

Is your little girls car going to be in a roadworthy condition in 10, 15, 20, 25 years time?
Is your little girls car going to last on the one engine and gearbox for any period of time greater than 10 years?

Now, why did you buy a sh!tty little front wheel drive girls car?
You can't handle real power in a rear wheel drive format? (Note: standard Geminis were not known for their high output, neither are Excels...)
You don't mind the fact that Excel gearboxes change like moving a stick in a bag of marbles?
You don't mind that no matter what you do to the handling, it still won't corner as well as a Gemini?
You don't mind that you need to spend thousands of dollars on Rice Boy plastic add-ons to make it look as though it actually performs, when it doesn't?

What happens when something breaks?
Can you fix it? (not likely with your mentality)
Will it cost you an arm and a leg to fix?
Can you go to the local wrecker, find your part and fit it yourself? (or at least learn how to)

Does it still look like a good investment?

You are missing the whole point.
We buy Geminis because:
We can build them.
We can fix them.
We can modify them.
We can have fun in them.
We are not accused of being a fag in a little girly car.

We can say that it is our shot at creating a UNIQUE vehicle which (given its heritage) will outperform any little BUILT TO A BUDGET, plastic, ill-handling, unsafe, ugly, common as bird sh!t, little girly car any little penised individual can finance.

You, my friend (I loathe to label) do not have the faintest idea what a real car is, and before you accuse us of not knowing either, SAVE IT.

Before you say anything else, ask your family, ask your friends family, ask anyone on the street if they have had an experience with/in a Gemini. I'll guarantee most will have something nice to say about what you coin, "the worst car ever produced my any car manufacturer in the history of mankind"

Can the same be said about your Excel?
Methinks not....

PS. No offense to little girlies, you usually don't know any better Smile

Teehee Wink
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

i thought that id break the record for most replys
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

english speak good u do.
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

Eh, you think you're a funny little smartarse as well?
We're the ones laughing Smile
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

well then!! u sure showed me!!!!!!!!
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: geminis are cat shit Reply with quote

will u still be laughing when you gemi breaks down, yet again??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: