HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Nooooooo.........................

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatMan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 2:12 am    Post subject: Nooooooo......................... Reply with quote

Had an accident on Thursday night. Some drunk prick pulled out from Penrith Golf Club and slammed into the side my Gem, and I was doin' 80 at the time. Then the fucker took off up Orchard Hills!! I chased after him, hoping that the old girl wouldn't lose a wheel or something (hadn't been able to check damage at the time) he finally pulled over after a few minutes of yelling and horn beeping.
*sob* I think my baby might get written off. Pillars pretty beaten in doors rooted, underneath the doors is pushed in.
FUCK
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: Nooooooo......................... Reply with quote

did u kick the shit outta the guy or what??
MatMan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Nooooooo......................... Reply with quote

Thing is, I just found a good door to replace the left front one ( damaged in break in) and if I put that on before thursday night it would've got screwed. THEN I would've decked him! It took me fuckin' ages to find that door!
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: Nooooooo......................... Reply with quote

Buy my friends pink gem, you would have seen it around
CHH-11K plates. its bright pink so you cant miss it. she only wants $500, so buy that and use it as a base to put all your parts onto! besides your looking at about a grand at least from an insurance company 4 a write-off.
JFK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Nooooooo......................... Reply with quote

hey matt what u want for ur gemi i have a shell at my house tg that im kinda getting board of and am looking for something on the road so if u want another gemi ive got it or a TX engineered for 13b non turbo of course
MatMan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Nooooooo......................... Reply with quote

Does the TX HAVE a 13b or is it just ready for the engine?
I'll definately keep it in mind, I'll find out in a day or two if there gonna write it off or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: