HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

cdt in qld

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 1:36 am    Post subject: cdt in qld Reply with quote

i saw my first cdt in the flesh at the toowoomba swap this weekend, but didn't have a camera dammit! anyway, it had all the flares, rear spoiler but no front and the paint was the original white with the stripes. it had bathurst globes but was very dented, the shell was in good nick. the original motor and carbs were gone as well as the cdt extractors. the interior was incorrect (vinyl seats) but had the taco dash, but sadly no triple guages!. The build no plate on the dash was still there but is a dodgy sticker where the "gemini slx" badge would go above the glove box. the steering wheel was correct but i would like to know if they had velour slx seats or were something a bit better? Eg period recaro's or something. This bloke actually has 2 and used to race at bathurst in the late 70's early 80's.
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: