HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WANTED: Cam and Extractors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 3:03 pm    Post subject: WANTED: Cam and Extractors Reply with quote

Does anyone in SA have a good race cam and extractors that they are wanting to get rid of?
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTED: Cam and Extractors Reply with quote

i got a crazy cam, very very lumpy, im in sa too!
FrAsErTaG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTED: Cam and Extractors Reply with quote

how crazy?
Will it need Flycut pistons?
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTED: Cam and Extractors Reply with quote

WAY2LOW, im interested, what engine have you had it in, G160, G180, ect? How much do you want for it? Anything else I should know about it?

Sam
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTED: Cam and Extractors Reply with quote

it was in the gemispares drag car ( original engine i think, i brought it from them they told me it was outta their drag car). i had it in a 1600 with stock carby, forget about that with the stock carb it doesnt idle at all Razz with a 32/36 webber it lumps over something fierce and starts making power at about 4000 revs from what i can remember. if you have a nice healthy engine with good compression, extractors and a webber this cam works real well, but you need all that for it to do its job.
neway i want $50 for it, let me know if u r interested.
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTED: Cam and Extractors Reply with quote

Yup, I'm interested. I should be heading down to Adelaide somtime this weekend, so i'll have a look then. If you want you can email your phone number to me sstretton40@hotmail.com

Thanks
Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: