HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Ditchin Delorto's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:28 pm    Post subject: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

Anyone looking for twin 40ml Delorto's, if so let me know because I have some to sell. They are in really good nic with an excellent linkage setup. Had 'em dyno about 2 weeks ago but just not totally happy and am going back to 32/36 webber. Still - horses for courses some one out there might want em for racing?? Call Dave - 0409 912 932 (Canberra).
Nathan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

how much u want for em?
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

Make me a reasonable offer - I've just paid $400 to have em dyno'd/serviced/re-jetted by Performance Engineering - give me that back and they're yours.
Nathan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

Hey that's not a bad price!! only prob im in brisbane your in canberra, is there any way you could get em up here?
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

That's a shit-hot price! Send me a money order for $440 and I'm sure that would cover postage to where-ever you are in Brisbane. The linkage setup is the best I've seen - send me your email address and I'll send you a pic of 'em.
Nathan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

nathan_ntshaw@yahoo.com
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 3:47 am    Post subject: Re: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

Do they have a mnifold with them??
Where in canberra are you?
If you still have them Ill buy them.
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

Loz, I have the manifold and everything you need to bolt 'em on and go. I'm in Conder but work in the City - send me an e-mail at oakys@ozemail.com.au and we can work something out.
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

Loz - call me on my mobile - 0409 912 932
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:41 am    Post subject: Re: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

Im at CIT tomorrow so I might be able to have a look in the evening after you finish work or whatever.
Im in Chisholm so Conder is pretty convenient. I'll call you tomorrow evening to work something out.

Cheers, Loz
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

Sorry didint get home till 9.30. Maybe organise sometime later in the week.

cheers, loz
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Ditchin Delorto's Reply with quote

Hey Loz - call me now - B4 11.30pm anyways
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: