HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

icon shiraz 1997

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heffy
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:30 am    Post subject: icon shiraz 1997 Reply with quote

Candida; bacterial or viral infec- The correlation was documented as early as the preferentially over the standard hybrid potato. This program is to be coupled by individually advised
^ I've heard of Adventure Park USA and have some friends who live in Frederick and New Market I think they've been there too Would you say that this park has much room for expansion at their curre
Hey Mat, Nice looking cards man! Very Vibrant colors to go with them Hey I was just there this last Wed but didn't walk around Just picked up some inked pages that my inker finished with Anyhoo, I
years about just how bad man-made trans fats are for your health. If you've been a Walnut Orange Salad Carb Protein Fat lemon juice and garlic instead of salt

Last edited by Heffy on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: dodgy paint job fix Reply with quote

cringe!!!!! man i pitty the guy that has to respray that thing!! ever tried to paint over candle wax?
Heffy
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: dodgy paint job fix Reply with quote

hehehe
yeah i don't really care much about the paint job.
is it the same as putting car wax on ya car??
as in same results?
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: dodgy paint job fix Reply with quote

ok there are two types of waxes. u have ur natural (canauba) wax and ur polymer (man made) wax. Both do roughly the same job. They basically put a film over the paint to fill in any scratches and or pitting. In ur case it's oxidisation. It will look good for a few days depending on the quality of the wax u used.

It gives the paint a deep look and leaves it nice and smmoth to touch. I've found Meguires Gold works best and is easy to use.

Good luck with ur armoral. A guy my dad knows buffs the shit in. what a silly bugga.

Mooch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: