HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

PIAZZA TURBOOO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: PIAZZA TURBOOO Reply with quote

ok this is the situation, ive asked around n every tom dik n hary has told me another story.. i wana put a piaza turbo in my tg gemini.. plzzzz sum1 tel me all u kno about the conversionnnnn
Hamal
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA TURBOOO Reply with quote

Use the 'search' Luke...
FrAsErTaG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA TURBOOO Reply with quote

Ok
Well it will bolt up to ur normal Gearbox
It will not fit in without having the little Lips under the heaterbox Cut and folded back, part of the firewall bashed back 2-3cm. I know this cause I had a shell that had one in it and have had a look at a few others
then u have to figure out if u are gonna get an intercooler and whatnot or if its gonna be stock piazza.
but yea for fitting it almost bolts straight it
for rego u need it clean and tidy, larger brakes. and Im thinking engineers cert but may be wrong
evilbb
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA TURBOOO Reply with quote

just done one. If u go to a van wrecker and buy i dizzy and backing plate off a 4zb1 you will not need to cut the firewall i am in vic if u want to see prof.
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: PIAZZA TURBOOO Reply with quote

hey bro how much it set U bak and did U have to change ya brakes?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: