HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

injectors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 12:32 pm    Post subject: injectors Reply with quote

Does anyone know what injectors would best suit a piazza turbo engine with minimal hassel to install. I was wanting around the 500cc mark. Any suggestions of model i can find them, and approx price would be great.
Thanks
cool gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: injectors Reply with quote

Piazza turbo ones! HeHe
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: injectors Reply with quote

The standard ones spring to mind, they are nearly the size you want I think. Have you tried running them yet? I would give them a go, I am running standard 4ZE1 2.6l items and they are supporting around 250hp. I would have thought the piazza turbo ones would be pretty much the same size.

I have maxxed mine out and am looking for bigger ones, what sort (brand) of injectors are the standard piazza ones? Do they use the same attaching style as Bosch ones?

Ben Wight
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: injectors Reply with quote

Piazza ones arent particually good. their duty cycle wont support more than about 200hp. I cant tell you what brand they are but if you want the part no. the one in front of me says "JECS, A45-00". I have a set of the hi flow (red top) versions of these (I think thats what they are)which are about 525cc. Part no. "A46-00"
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: injectors Reply with quote

thanks Loz,
how much did they set you back??.. do you have a piazza motor in your gemi??
if you do, could you give me a description of what u have done to it and how much hp you r getting?
thanks
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: injectors Reply with quote

Sorry couldnt tell you how much. When I bought the injection (piazza) I got 2 sets of injectors with it. They were one. You can get good 13B injectors for about $70 each, sometimes about $50. They are 550cc and are pretty easy to fit.

Ive got a 1600 block with injection and a turbo. Cant tell you how much hp as its not running yet coz Im waiting on a computer. Should be about 220-250hp at the wheels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: