HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Attn: Smoking TE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YLD GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: Attn: Smoking TE Reply with quote

Hey its shane here,

just been talking to my bro and he think he knows what has gone wrong. I think that he was talking to your bro girlfriend on calais turbo or something and she said that her boyfriend bro has a gem. I think that this is how it has become about?? And that they are coming over soon for the turbo titles at calder??

Let me know if this is true!!!

Cheers
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: Attn: Smoking TE Reply with quote

true. i just got the message "louise and me talk to this bloke and he has a brother with a cool gem." he told me which one was yours and i put two and two together. i never thought about them chatting on the internet. sorry for any inconveniance caused by my dumbness. yes they are coming over for the caulder meet. they want to see the purple ppg rajab calais. i've seen movies and it is pretty quick. heard they drive it there - bust out a 9 sec and drive home.i wish i could do that. more like 29 sec.
are you going?. i aint got the money.
anyway, better go.
catcha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: