HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide Tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

Ok, whats the cop count in Adelaide tonight? I might take my car out tonight through Glenelg. Just dont wanna be out if its crawling with coppers

Pavlos.
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

whats ya car got that those assholes can get ya for???
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

the fact that its a gemini is good enough.

What is the reasoning for heading down the bay I don't see what's so facinating that and it's raining. I go out every weekend and haven't been down the bay or the city for about a year now. I do maybe 1 anzacs run to see if any decent cars are out and about, which there never, is then head to the outer suburbs where all the fun is. seeing people getting arrested for driving like dickheads is always fun.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

I was gonna head down to the bay cause I havent taken the Gem out for a decent drive since I bought it. They would get me for bonnet scoope, try and say its too low at the back which is bullshit, rusted boot, no rear passenger seatbelt, back seat not bolted in.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

well you missed out on a huge cruise tonight went all over the place and ended up at port adelaide where a few very high powered well known cars did burnouts till the cops came. In all a good night.
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

well why dont you fix ya problems on ya car, including the bonnet scoop, gems look shit with em so piss that shit off and then you can cruise without having to worry, get some 17's and then worry about getting defected for something good on ya car.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

I am trying to fix the problems on my car. The bonnet scoope looks good and why would I put 17s on it when the biggest wheels legally you can put on it are 15s. Oh also, young driver in a Gemini is copbait. I was defected twice in 3 weeks in my commodore without either doing anything wrong. First time I was driving away from a takeaway shop and second time I slowly reversed out of a parking space and got accused of driving dangerously.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

It's only the P plates that are cop bait. A few of my p plater mates all seem to get pulled over alot however my mates on full licsences never get pulled over and they drive like dickheads in very defectable cars. only another month till my p's are gone from my windows.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

yeah august is when im a full class driver
no longer a hoon
LOL
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

I never got touched on my P's. I got my full licence in February and weeks after that, I was defected twice. Thats just fucked.
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

who cares what the legal rim size is i know its 15's but im still running 17's cos i want my car to look good sooo... dude just so you know i dont mean to offend you ok im just stating my thoughts. GEM 160
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Tonight Reply with quote

Nah its all cool dude, no offence was taken. I just want my gem to be a neat stock looking car, lowered a bit, nice set of 15's, exhaust, custom interior and probably a turboed g161. Everyone has there different views on shit.

Pavlos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: