HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Next Adelaide Cruise
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:38 am    Post subject: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

The will be another Adelaide Cruise coming up end of July/August. We will set a date and destination and let everyone know in the next week or two.

Can you please leave ideas of where you want to go or do you want day or night cruise etc
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

i have some very good ideas and sugestions for the next route, if you have a meeting next week, i'll come along for my FINAL Sad meeting....
and share my thoughts......
i'll bring a nice route plan...

cheers,

Matt
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

sounds good bloke!
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

start in town, go up the freeway then get off at hahndorf and have a stop there, then go thru meadows (catchup point there), then come out on the top of old willunga hill and cruise down the windy rd and have a stop off in willunga, then cruise thru mclarenvale, and then onto victor harbour road, then south road and finish at the bay. long drive but some nice roads.
evening would be best, 4pm start or something
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

yeah it will definatelt be a 4-5 start or maybe even a 5:30 start so it gives people more time to finish work!

i want to go to the bay and i wanna make it a long cruise!
Drift_Gemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Why not even consider a sunday morning run, like the Birdwood one last year. That cruise was good. Stop at a pub for lunch, etc etc. Im not sure about showing up at the committee meetings, as the next 4 weeks, i will be spending most iof my weekdays in Brisbane working.
Cheers
Drift_Gemi
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

yeah we have found the sunday cruises to be a big success too...its a hard decision cos people always compalin cos they get drunk the night b4.....if only there was a voting poll in this forum

ok ill setup a vote for it
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Cruise Dates Reply with quote

hey i was wondering if we could make it so that it wasnt on the August 9th n 10th weekend cos thats the weekend after my 18th so you understand that i want and get fucking paroletic that night and i dont exactly want to be drink driving... can the organisers please take this into consideration. thanks Sam
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Fuck going to Harndorf.....

Apparently sunday arvo there was a defect station at the Bay (after sat nite cruise)
Me mate got done...
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

yep we will take those dates into consideration mate!

yeah its really hard to know when and where the defect stations are going to be at. But if we were all scared of defect stations then we shouldnt have a cruise! hehe i think we will be right...we havent faced any trouble on the past 2 cruises (apart from 1 nth haven crew boy but he was lucky!)

Dave
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Ive been thinking about a cruise plan for a bit now..
Start at Ingle Farm shopping centre and cruise to Nurioopta via Golden Grove with catchup points in Elizabeth, Munno Para, Gawler, Tanunda) for lunch at Vine Inn and big catchup point at Train park. Then cruise to the bay thru the hills with catchup points along the way.

Pavlos.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

while were up there...why dont we go to darwin and go back to the city and then off back to perth. and then to the bay.

nuriupta where in gods penis is that!
bah if its that far away i aint going...but dont base a cruise around me! hehe
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

dont worry honesy we wont!haha
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Nuri is around 20mins out of Gawler.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

out in the sticks or should i say sand
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: