HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Is the the perth cruise a definet and what date did we decide on let us know
Halycon
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

YES! Hehe it is on. Its for real. And its on the 12th at 2:30pm meet, 3:00pm cruise. If you think you'll be late, either let me know, change some arrangement or just get there bloody early. Hell, I'll probly be there round 2:15.
Meet point is at Powell Rd in Coogee Beach, and I know its a hike. Make sure you bring a FULL tank of fuel, and if possible, a navigator or if you feel like it, 6 navigators.
As you enter Powell Rd, there are two carparks from what I can tell, and the meet is in the carpark on the RIGHT. Hell, if I'm not there, check the others.
I'm gonna have to say for this cruise we'll hafta keep our behaviour (on road) right up, as the map is very 'cop friendly' and chances are we'll see a few.
Otherwise, everything is set, and I hope to see you all there. Dont forget, if you see sum1 in a gemi, let 'em know. Smile
Catchyas
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

dude send me a map
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: