HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

More melbourne cruzes needed ASAP.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighTeK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: More melbourne cruzes needed ASAP. Reply with quote

I want 2 c more Melbourne cruzes. I know there r some sick gems in melb, I have seen some mad 1's in my travels.

I'd recon a good cruze would b from da city,
starting at Luna park in st kilda (meet in the car park in front of twister), to Arther Seat (maybe BBQ), and back again using different routes.

another would b 2 meet @ the Maccas on the corner of centre RD and warrigal, from there cruze up north road and go to Yarra Junktion. then back again.

so many possabilities.

Suggestions please.
TGCOUPgirl
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: More melbourne cruzes needed ASAP. Reply with quote

you organise it then
Gem_A9R
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: More melbourne cruzes needed ASAP. Reply with quote

More Cruise ya Reckon?
EVLJT and I have organised heaps of cruises in Melbourne, They were posted on here and gave 2 weeks notice.
But as usual no one turns up, Theres a All Gem Cruise Next Month(Check Main Page).
When the weather is a Bit Better and I see more interest, I'll organise more Cruises.
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: More melbourne cruzes needed ASAP. Reply with quote

pls come along to the gem owners cruz, details on front page or contact me on 0416075099, for any quires etc.....
hope to see you on the cruz
HighTeK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: More melbourne cruzes needed ASAP. Reply with quote

I'll b there.
TGCOUPgirl
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: More melbourne cruzes needed ASAP. Reply with quote

i WORK LIKE EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK SO I FIND IT HARD TO GO TO DAY CRUISES. IF YOU CAN ORGANISE A COOL NIGHT CRUISETHAT ISNT TOO GAY... THE BEST CRUISES JUST HAPPEN WHEN U MEET A COUPLE OF COOL CARS ALONG THE WAY AND JUST CRUISE AROUND FOR AWHILE
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: More melbourne cruzes needed ASAP. Reply with quote

pick a night and post it here, you will get a few cars there, which side of the city are you from ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: