HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

cwest wings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2lowbluegem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: cwest wings Reply with quote

does anybody know of where you can buy a cwest wing from
yes i do want to rice up my gem with a huge rear spoiler for my coupe

any help much appreciated
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: cwest wings Reply with quote

are you serious? that is just going to look butt ugly and it wont do anything, leave the rice to the civics and crap
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: cwest wings Reply with quote

everyone to their own. he asked if anyone knew where to get one, not if he is allowed peoples permission to rice up!
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: cwest wings Reply with quote

No, he will simply be publicly ridiculed Very Happy
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: cwest wings Reply with quote

maybe go to RICEbarn. they might be able to help you out, cwest also sometimes have ads in hot4's/fast fours. hope that helps... but honestly... i think you will ruin what was once a nice car.
each to their own i spose.
2lowbluegem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: cwest wings Reply with quote

do what you want to your gemi and i will do my own thing
at least i still have a stock gem, rusting beside the house
it aint rice at all
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: cwest wings Reply with quote

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight well be prepared to look like an idiot with it on there without it doing anything, spend the money to make it go faster or something not to rice it up
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: cwest wings Reply with quote

Give the guys at Japanese Motorsport a burl. They have a web-site but dont know if it's hyphonated or anything - try google for a search or chuck
www.japanesemotorsport.com.au
www.jms.com.au
in ya browser to see if it comes up wit anything.

L8TRZ

P.S Post a pic if you do get one put on just for interests sake.
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: cwest wings Reply with quote

hey dude try the new v8 commodore tail im trying to source one for my car or have one built but if ur going for a nice sporty look go for a "t" type like the new v8 style wings in a coupe it will suit it better have seen it done before and it looked smick, but try different styles before u buy as i beleived this type looked the best on a coupe not all will look good but yeh hell different mods can break or make ya so take time deciding what ur gonna put on there and if u like it do it no one else drives ur car cept u so do what makes ya happy
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: cwest wings Reply with quote

*smacks head with frying pan*
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: cwest wings Reply with quote

if its not engineered for the car you drive then whats the point twits!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: