HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

UPDATE ON S.A.I.C
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: UPDATE ON S.A.I.C Reply with quote

just wondering what stage are we at, at the moment. i dont mean to be rude and forceful, just curious...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: UPDATE ON S.A.I.C Reply with quote

i quit

so unsure of whats goin on these days, hopefully theyre still organising shit!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: UPDATE ON S.A.I.C Reply with quote

kev played a big part in forming the club...doubt it will go through...just dont have the time or recourses!

by the way...committee members are wanted to help setup cruises as i cant do much anymore
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: UPDATE ON S.A.I.C Reply with quote

I can help out if ya want. I spend all day at work doing fuck all, basically chatting about my project Gem and Gems in general with the other workers and I think that me and the other Gemini fans at work could come up with some good ideas for future cruises.

Pavlos.
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: UPDATE ON S.A.I.C Reply with quote

well if Gemiboy and LilMissTC still want to continue a regular committee they can do so...i will still help here and there but i am really snowed under with work for the next few months
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: UPDATE ON S.A.I.C Reply with quote

You gonna be on the cruise Dave? I have a few questions about your 1.8...

Pavlos.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: UPDATE ON S.A.I.C Reply with quote

Aaron and Maaika are dedicated people, hopefully more people volunteer their time to get things up and running, it would be great to see!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: new sa club Reply with quote

www.geocities.com/sothernisuzumotorsportsclub/index.htm
still in progress
chris...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: new sa club Reply with quote

lol link dont even work
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: new sa club Reply with quote

so you are willing to take in all gemi owners from South Australia or just southern gemini's??

THERE YOU GO PEOPLE!! A CLUB TO JOIN!
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: SOUTHERN ADELAIDE GEMS Reply with quote

who here owns a gemini and lives close to morphett vale area, like noarlunga, seaford, reynella all around there, cos that way we could all just msg eachother and say alright lets all cruise down moeys, meet there and cruise to bay or sumfin, you know, but im keen on a all of sa club, this is just for small cruises. haha
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: SOUTHERN ADELAIDE GEMS Reply with quote

im from mt compass but im always around noarlunga and north of there alot of the time
TX_Loon
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: SOUTHERN ADELAIDE GEMS Reply with quote

I'm in Flagstaff Hill, so let me know how things go, and if it starts happening I'll be along for the trip
TDGEM
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: SOUTHERN ADELAIDE GEMS Reply with quote

Hey man in in morphettvale. love to cruise sometime, so have exhaust tech put your exhaust on yet? sound any good. Im still fixing my car since my road rage incident. Happened near your house actually. Smartie
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: SOUTHERN ADELAIDE GEMS Reply with quote

nah man nxt friday, getting gem regoed tomorrow, so im gonna drive down there tomorrow and book it in... ill keep everyone posted on how it sounds ok... bumma man, i can say i saw it... youll see me cruising around like a hoon again more than likely...Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: