HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide Cruise Tomorrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Adelaide Cruise Tomorrow Reply with quote

Whos going? Im going with a carload and have a Corona wagon following me with two people in it (He is going to buy my Gem when my project is finished and wants to see how it runs). Should be fun.

Pavlos.
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Tomorrow Reply with quote

i'm not, my gem looks like shit since my accident with a roo, too embarrassed to go, respraying it in a few weeks so she'll be all shimk 4 the next cruise tho.

chris...
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Tomorrow Reply with quote

sorry i wont be there either, bit of a problem down at the rego office but will be sorted out next week, might go down to moeys and check it all out... ill be at the next one for sure...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Tomorrow Reply with quote

i'll be at the footy so another no show for me!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Tomorrow Reply with quote

Err..I hope Im not the only one going. Im trying to convince one of the dudes thats coming with me that Geminis can have good cruises since he always cruises with RCK and those are apparently 'mad'.

Pavlos.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Tomorrow Reply with quote

I just loaded a load of parts in my boot. I need these parts gone so I will sell them for decent prices. See ya on the cruise people.

Cheers,
Pavlos
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Tomorrow Reply with quote

im not goin either, cant be fucked getting up that early
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Tomorrow Reply with quote

Not another bloody RCK person I don't reckon I have meet 1 half decent person that is willing to drive around with such a gay sticker on their car, come to think of it not 1 of my mates even has a comodore. Yay lets all go buy comodores and do 1 wheelers then we will all be cool.

Had a funny drag with a commie on the weekend he did the fly by after losing and all. had 4 of his mates in the car and got chopped by a datsun 1600 and a POS skyline in one go, both FJ20DET equipt though which I don't think he realised. Comodore drivers rock they bring so much amusment to my life.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Tomorrow Reply with quote

He aint RCK he just knows some people in RCK and goes on a cruise with them every so often. He just didnt believe there would be lots of gems that cruised. Luckily he didnt come today since there was around 4 cars on the cruise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: