HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Need a lil HELP!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:30 pm    Post subject: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

alright after the cruise yesturday i realised that u cant b slack when organisin a cruise so a lil more effort is goin to b put into the next one..promise.. all i need from you adelaide people is your input. just a lil suggestion. and if ya a lil more keen then come out to the meetings. there should b one soon.
cheers Aaron
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

i wouldnt mind assisting in some flyer distribution and the odd meeting here and there, just not every week...
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

tell me when and where the meetings are, ill be a newie to the cruising cos only just got gem on the road... just a question, when i put my 17's on my gem, is it possible to have my gem as the backing pic for one of the fliers...hehe Sam aka SAM 161 or GEM 160
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

I more than happy to help. I have plenty of free time. I might not be able to attend meetings though, I finish at 7:30pm every night and live out near Virginia...

Pavlos.
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

u live out near a virgina? whats that like?
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

Fucking great mate Smile Too bad an asshole lives close by
Haha Smile

Pavlos.
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

like i told you on the cruise aaron...im willing to help here and there and make the flyers and come to the meetings for a social session but dont rely on me too much...im in it cos i love cruising
TX_Loon
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

I'm like Sam, tell me when and where the meetings are and I'll do my best to make it.
I'll be another newbie too cause I've only just got my Gemi back on the road, but still love to cruise
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

looks like there is gonna be plenty of help!! things look bright for SA all of a sudden, nice work guys lets get these meetings off the ground!! Very Happy

gonna need to organise who distributes flyers to which area, collect and analyze requests, who will be doing flyers, set a date, organise a route, turn up on the day!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

at the moment i can distribute fliers n stuff to gem owners, shop windows etc in the southern area, i dunno if i could do much more just yet as i havent been to any meetings yet so i dont really know how it all works but im willing to learn... hehe Yay its my 18th today, happy birthday to me... anyone going to new yorks thursday night???
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

happy b/day man!! wont be there this thursday but will be at heaven on satdy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

cheers man, ill prob end up going there, depends on how fucked up i get at this party im going to first, i have to drink a bit there cos its this hot chicks party from my work and she wants to fuck me so i think our first root, i should be pissed, that way i can go for a while hehe, yeah man hope to see ya at heavan...DRINK UP
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

well boys sounds positive...we should hav a meeting in a few weeks..they ususally start around 7 for dinner somewhere usually KFC or maccas lol, and yea go from there usually wed nyts..so pavols you myt be a bit late but still welcum to come along....but yea look out for posts from either me or gemiboy bout when we can all meet up..
XOX
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

yeh i'm will b at the cruises, just a kangaroo hit my car and i'm fixing it last weekend, and it looks shit like mmm cause roos suck, sam seen it he'll tell u.
yeh
chris...
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a lil HELP!!! Reply with quote

didnt look too bad chris but i understand, you want it to look neat, its cool, what maccas or kfc are we talking about???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: