HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

sydney cruisers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PLZ51N
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: sydney cruisers Reply with quote

hey guys there has to be more than 8 people from sydney interested in having a cruise
also guys could u please post dates u guys are availble either here or on my site http://groups.msn.com/GeminiMilitia
Iwantone
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: sydney cruisers Reply with quote

Dont wanna join that web page.... but I got 2 more maybe...definate one but know another guy who I am sure will be keen....if he aint working! Which 8 peaople? Who on here is from Sydney?
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: sydney cruisers Reply with quote

im from sydney,
and can u guys that r interested ppplzzzzzzz join gemimilitia site, it wouls make it alot easier for us guys tryin 2 organise it if we had a more organised list of ppl available, and not have 2 look thru posts on here.
thanx anyways im out.
Iwantone
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: sydney cruisers Reply with quote

me and PLZ51N are the only ones that are on the site and answer to these posts!
Cummon everyone else lets get it together!
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: sydney cruisers Reply with quote

baaahahahaha
u n pleazin are da only ones?
but i agree,
get off urt lazy asses and at least be willing to drive for maybe 3 hours on a weekend,
not like u have anything alse to do,
laterz
david
fat_82x
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: sydney cruisers Reply with quote

ok ok im awake... lets get this thing going
PLZ51N
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: sydney cruisers Reply with quote

hey guys sorry bout bein a bit slack ive been sick as a dog and im tryin to sell tickets to sum41 good thing ive only got one left but illbe free for a for a cruise netime after the 7th of september
PLZ51N OUT

Sydney give Dave aka whackenauffe the man responsible for organisin the cruise a big wrap thanks dave
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: sydney cruisers Reply with quote

no probs,
just 1 thing, dont call me dave, lol just one of the lil things i hate,
thanx tho,
just wanna get some of us in sydney out and about, altho with the effort of the sydney gemini owners so far , i think i might have 2 go down 2 the bowling club and recruit some gemini owners from there, u know the ones tat have had there gemini since new, and are now like 167 and dont ever go over 50k's
anyways,
gemi militia has all the details
check there for more info
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: sydney cruisers Reply with quote

oh btw, its perfectrly fine for me 2 call myself dave
laterz,
dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: