HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ENGINES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HOTHOUSE GREEN GEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: ENGINES Reply with quote

Who races gemini's? Im going to race a gemini yet to decide what gemini or engine What is the weight of a te's my td is 980kg but what are all the others ? Also i was resurching the gemini g180 and g200 it was saying that the g180 has more hp (kw). What the go was i reading wrong. Can anybody recomend a engine Please forget the jap crap sr20 etc i want something fairly cheap like holden and avalible what up with that gemini with the 2.8 v6 chev in it they go hard what the go ? Also i want to stick to carbie unless i can find a cheap efi. Any help thanks
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ENGINES Reply with quote

racing a gemini on a tight budget by the sounds of it
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: ENGINES Reply with quote

Pu a 2.6 rodeo engine in it, i cant remember the name of the engine but it comes with efi, and can be picked up relatively cheap if you shop around.
15psi
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: ENGINES Reply with quote

Yeah bud, go the 2.6L 4ZE1 Rodeo motor. Good torque and power figures. They go bloody hard too. My mate had a '90 Rodeo that he flogged the shit out of. He blew a diff and it still wanted more!!!
HOTHOUSE GREEN GEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: ENGINES Reply with quote

Yea thanks guys budgets not really the main reson really we need something simple straight forward no fucking arownd what if i tyred the gemini waste of money

but thanks guys
HOTHOUSE GREEN GEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: ENGINES Reply with quote

Yea thanks guys budgets not really the main reson really we need something simple straight forward no fucking arownd what if i tyred the gemini waste of money

but thanks guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: