HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

extractors which ones are better?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
murph
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: extractors which ones are better? Reply with quote

Im putting a full exaust system on my TF gemini some time with in the next fourtnight, Just wondering If there is much difference between the brands of extractor power wise,and if its worth paying more
Quoted
250 for Motivators
308 for Genie
and 350 for pace makers
Recon its worth forking out for the pace makers?
Any Exaust shops in Adelaide, that you recomend?
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: extractors which ones are better? Reply with quote

exhaust plus on bridge rd, pooraka. Speak to tony laterio. This bloke is super fussy. My old man has known him for years. The only exhaust place i'll let touch my car.

Also, Streamline, we use them for work as they are very close. They do some really good work and are very well priced also. Down behind bianco's at Newton.

cheers
mooch
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: extractors which ones are better? Reply with quote

I got lukeys and 2 1/4 with a Lukey muffler for $400 mates mates... that included fitting and all that kinda stuff
murph
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: extractors which ones are better? Reply with quote

Thats good for you, I wish I had some mates mates in the exaust business. Ive been quoted 560-660 for a 2 1/4 inch depending on which extractors I choose, Im going to get it flange jointed at the extractors, and before it goes over the diff, so I can remove it if I decide to pain it or anything.
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: extractors which ones are better? Reply with quote

I say go the pacemakers if they tuned length.. none of others can offer the same response. Mine are extremely effective at 4000-6000 on my current setup (auto g161 stage 2 cam n 2 1/4 through to 2inch) I used to have them on a g200 which changed the highly effective band to 3000-5000approx. The tuned length ones really make a big difference in 'revability' of engine.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: extractors which ones are better? Reply with quote

i have advance extractors.. i think thats what theyre called.
260 supplied and fitted

aussie discount mufflers and exhausts on port road next to the carwash thing.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: extractors which ones are better? Reply with quote

my pacemankers Tuned legth were $250 my exhuast is more than like gonna cost $150 but i reckon save some dosh and fit the extractors your self.
thewn go and take it to a exhuast shop to get the exhuast done
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: