HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

nobody gave a shit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Highlander
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:59 am    Post subject: nobody gave a shit Reply with quote

ok rewriting my post ive got the centre conso|e boot cover bit of a gypsy van and the 3 guages arnt in the gregorys wiring diagram anybody know how to hooke them up to work ? the |ights turn on in the guages through the 6pin p|ug but the oi| pressure, c|ock and ampameter wont work.

(yes i know i cant type the |etter that comes after "k" pretty fookin funny)
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: nobody gave a shit Reply with quote

we|| you've got the guages, but you probab|y dont have the sender inits. You'|| need to put them in
mystikal21
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: nobody gave a shit Reply with quote

if nobody gave a shit well give the gauges to me i want them
Highlander
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: nobody gave a shit Reply with quote

lol like hell man... ill get an auto sparky to hook it up if i have to
Highlander
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: nobody gave a shit Reply with quote

do you know where the sender inits are located in the gypsy van ? ill have to go back and score them
Poida
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: nobody gave a shit Reply with quote

The amp guage is wired direct|y into the wiring |oom. You may need a sparkie to wire it for you.

The oi| guage wou|d be p|umbed direct|y to the ga||ery on the engine b|ock where your oi| sender switch is now. Try your |oca| auto parts store for a oi| |ine kit or your |oca| ENZED distributor.

The c|ock shou|d just need a 12v pos wire from the battery section of your fuse box.

Wiring for the instrument |ights shou|d be sourced from the instrument |ighting circuit.

|ast|y, your new keyboard can be found at K-Mart, Officeworks, Harvey Norman or one of the many |oca| computer shops.

(The views I present are my own and NOT necessarily of the administrators or other members of this site.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: