HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FARKKKKKKKKKK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BonnetJizz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: FARKKKKKKKKKK Reply with quote

just was in the garage gonna adjust some carby settings and i went to turn the car on thinkin it was in neutral in my garage... (err my mums garage) and slammed it up and it was in reverse and the handbrake wasnt up!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk smashed into the wall got a 3" imbed from my exhaust, few cracks from the taillights.. and on the car the whole back was pushed in and i couldn tclose the boot bloody hell

but yea did a bit of expert panel beating with 2 hammers and i got it lookin allrite... but wen the back of the car was the straightest part of the body out of the rest now the car just looks dodgy as hahaha

o well thats my stupidity bitch for the day

time to get out the spark filla..... i would of been in so much shit if the car had gone thru the wall i was tryna hold it back with brute strength n got a burnout goin in my garage hahaha fuck it was random

neva thought that wuld happen 2 me
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: FARKKKKKKKKKK Reply with quote

speeeewin!
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: FARKKKKKKKKKK Reply with quote

not cool
at all
mystikal21
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: FARKKKKKKKKKK Reply with quote

suck shit
Highlander
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: FARKKKKKKKKKK Reply with quote

yeah WHOOPS !
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: FARKKKKKKKKKK Reply with quote

ahh well it can join every other gemini in AUS that has/had rear end damage, and you can join the elite group of olnly a handfull (including myself) of people who have crashed into their parents garage.
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: FARKKKKKKKKKK Reply with quote

yea shit the gemini took more damage then the bloody wall did
but i fixed the car by tthe time my mum got home (pretty much) and my mum was real cut nothin happneed 2 the car
haha
Highlander
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: FARKKKKKKKKKK Reply with quote

the bitch !!
Poida
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: FARKKKKKKKKKK Reply with quote

Ya gotta laugh about it....

coulda been worse... you may have been pinned between the car and the wall "tuning the carby" if the car had been in first instead of reverse.

I can picture the car slicking up against the wall, filling the room with tyre smoke...

Lets give top marks for... "Stunt of the Month"!

(The views I present are my own and NOT necessarily of the administrators or other members of this site.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: