HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Paint Code?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supercow55
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:52 pm    Post subject: Paint Code? Reply with quote

g'day,
I was just wondering if anyone knows the paint code for 'Ford Everglade Green' or where i could find the code? Cheers Ben
Poida
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Paint Code? Reply with quote

It's available as a touch-up paint in HOLTS DupliColor range so cross reference it in their application book. You'll find this book at the HOLTS merchandiser stand at any auto accessory store (Autobarn, Repco, etc). Look in the listing for Ford colors and there it will be with the appropriate Ford paint code! Too easy huh?

(The views I present are my own and NOT necessarily of the administrators or other members of this site.)
supercow55
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Paint Code? Reply with quote

thanks Poida,
yeah i need it in a touch up can, cos my gemi got shit chucked at it on friday night, so i need a can to fix up some chips in the paint. I hate dickheads who just have wreck other ppl's cars. Oh well my bitch for the day. Cheers Ben
Poida
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Paint Code? Reply with quote

Yeah it's the worse thing. It makes me angry when they do that. If you know who it was it helps.

Revenge is so kewl!!

If you can't find the right shade of paint in the Holts range, most Autobarn stores mix paints. They also mix and make aerosol cans for about $25 a can. Good luck.

(The views I present are my own and NOT necessarily of the administrators or other members of this site.)
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Paint Code? Reply with quote

best type of revenge havnt done this yet but get a mate with a quiet car drive past with a super soaker with brake fluid in it spray there car
they wont know anythign has happend in the morning it will be pretty dry a few weeks later will start peeling away
supercow55
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Paint Code? Reply with quote

yeah i found out who it was that threw the shit at my car, a fair few people's cars got done around town on friday night, so might just have to return the favour, "evil laugh" haha,
cheers benny
Poida
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: The devil made me do it.... Reply with quote

Not condoning pain stripping someones car at all!

A bottle of urine on the shed roof for a month or so does a good job "spilled" on cloth upholstery...

Even the simple act of forgetting you left his garden hose in the window of his car and accidently turn on the hose works well. If his door seals are good he'll know it!

A crazed kid dancing on the roof with a crowbar can be a bargain purchase for a hundred bucks or so.

Above all, don't rush into it. Take your time. Six months down the track he'll be thinking you're over it and he'll blame someone he recently pissed off.

Remember, if he learns it was you, revenge is sweet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: