HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

quick g180 fs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ginger pubes
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: quick g180 fs Reply with quote

im selling my recently re-built g180 as the car it was in was involved in an accident and the car is written off. the engine was not damaged in the accident.
specs:
*re-built g180 block, new oversized pistons, rings, crank balanced, all new bottom end bearings, timing chain.

*re-built big valved 1600 head is matched ported, shaved, has mild cam, alloy tappets.

*other stuff: re-drilled cam sprocket 5 degrees retarded, intake manifold is gasket match ported to the head, also opened right up to suit the webber and adaptor plate.

*engine comes with everything- extractors, webber carb dizzy flywheel. also i have loads of parts.

this engine produces 90hp at the wheels on the dyno (more then double the power of a standard gemini)

its on the sunshine coast-hear running in the car for $1000.

reply if you are interested
blue_161_tc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: quick g180 fs Reply with quote

Is this engine still available?
ginger pubes
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: quick g180 fs Reply with quote

yep, until i find a complete piazza and do a huge conversion, probably in 1 or 2 months. im just seeing if anyones interested,
tim
golum
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: quick g180 fs Reply with quote

g'day interested in the engine but won't be able to buy for a month or 2, just wondering what compression is it running?
ginger pubes
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: quick g180 fs Reply with quote

around 10:1 bit less maybe. i dont actually know, just an estimation. two months would be fine for me,
tim
golum
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: quick g180 fs Reply with quote

cool have you got an e-mail i can get you on?
mine is golum69@hotmail.com
blue_161_tc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: quick g180 fs Reply with quote

Im pretty interested mate. Am I able to come check it out?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: