HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FJ20, PICS OF PAINT WORK MY GEM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 2:31 am    Post subject: FJ20, PICS OF PAINT WORK MY GEM Reply with quote

heres the fj20 mounts and new pics of my gemini!!!!!!

has pics of the airbrush art and undercarage and shit like that and my STERIO setup for everyone how keeps askin (altho my sterio is now 2x 15" MTX 6000thunders as of today which have replaced the old 2x12" rockford punch Z's) FUCKIN LOUD!!! allmost rips the bootlid off!!!
http://communities.ninemsn.com.au/GeminiFever/latesphotosofthegemini.msnw
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ20, PICS OF PAINT WORK MY GEM Reply with quote

Nice.
Paul
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ20, PICS OF PAINT WORK MY GEM Reply with quote

hey Gene, how did u attach the checker plate to your door panels. it looks insane! and also how much did it cost?
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ20, PICS OF PAINT WORK MY GEM Reply with quote

Nice job, looks really good.
I am not really a fan of airbrushed cars, it is just a Gemini afterall and you're venturing pretty close to rice boy land... But, it is your money, not mine Smile

She is certainly unique!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ20, PICS OF PAINT WORK MY GEM Reply with quote

hehehe thanx i think!! lol the paint job was free so i wasnt gonna say no. hehehe i liked it better when it was just blue tho?!??! but hey, cant have everythink lol
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ20, PICS OF PAINT WORK MY GEM Reply with quote

i used stainless screws and srcewed it on, buy nice looking one and i used em all through the interior, looks pritty nice. i got the checker plate from and alloy shop called caperal, was about $30 for sheets of offcuts about 40cm x 120cm, fuckinm cheep if u buy the offcuts. but for full sheets u r lookin at some big $$ but offcuts are all u need
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: