HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gold gemini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 2:08 pm    Post subject: gold gemini Reply with quote

has anyone looked at that gold gemini in show gemini's? (bens gemini) i just cant get over how ugly that wing looks on it... i reckon if i saw it i would rip the fucken thing off
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: gold gemini Reply with quote

Yeah man im with you.
GEM2NV
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: gold gemini Reply with quote

sing it sister
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 12:19 am    Post subject: HHMMM!!! Reply with quote

sorry to say boys, but i nkow the guy who owns it and i doubt u will be ripping it off!! heheeh unless u have BIG mates?!?!?
i recon it looks sik! true drift style!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: HHMMM!!! Reply with quote

if u reckon it looks sick u can pull your dick u strange man
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: HHMMM!!! Reply with quote

Gene your a brisbane boy rite? Man you should come and spend one week in the bowels of western sydney and see how much fun it is.
BIG mates? nah fuk that, mates with guns in the boot is what youve gota worry about round here.
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: HHMMM!!! Reply with quote

It belongs on a ricey Excel not a Gemini.. That gem would look wayy better without it.
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: HHMMM!!! Reply with quote

its a sad day to see riceboy shit on a gemmy i must say...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 12:42 am    Post subject: hehehe Reply with quote

nah...... thanx for the offer hehe brissy is good enough.
yeah it looks good with it and without it, i was it came of an excel belive it or not
if it were me to put a wing on it would be one of those drift alloy metel things, hehe sweet
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: hehehe Reply with quote

Yeah, wing or not its still better than my gem. : )
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: HHMMM!!! Reply with quote

no shit, i'm with u matey mate....
it belongs on an excel, the gem would look 20 times better without it! looks like he was building up a car to turn heads, he did that but the people looking are NOT saying NICE GEM!
and gene, its FAR from a drift wing, its just a big piece of plastic bent on a funny angle.... and even if it was a drift wing, it wouldnt belong on a gemi... infact no spoiler belongs on a gemi!
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: HHMMM!!! Reply with quote

yeah.. haha... i had a spoiler on my gem once only coz some old cunt ran up my arse and bent the boot lid up! hahaha... oooh but at top speeds it really helped me stay on the road... and drifting.. wow the handling improved outta sight! hahaha not. next fancy park bench i see on a gemmy boot lid i will cry
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: HHMMM!!! Reply with quote

but anyway other than that wing that really is a nice car i wish i had it Smile... i'd just rip the excess off Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: