HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ROB WILLIAMSON CAN RUN FASTER THAN A GEMINI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 12:41 am    Post subject: ROB WILLIAMSON CAN RUN FASTER THAN A GEMINI Reply with quote

I CAN RUN FASTER THAN A GEMINI..... GIVE ME ROLLERSKATES AND I'LL DO A 11 SECOND QUARTER MILE
RJM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: ROB WILLIAMSON CAN RUN FASTER THAN A GEMINI Reply with quote

Either you are joking around, or are on non-prescription drugs. . .
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 1:03 am    Post subject: for you fucknuckle Reply with quote

You must really need a fuck. Tell me are you married? If so how big is the plunger you use to get your wife out of the car or have u modified it so she can fit her fat arse through the door? As you said you are 35 most people would think you are past the year five "bagging out" stage. But you might be part of society's outcasts who ring telephone counselling services just to talk to someone. Is this a method you use to talk to people? I dont think your psychotherapist would have recommended this method to communicate with people. I have been looking at the time you posted your first message and your latest message and you have been on this site posting messages for three hours, don't you have anything else better to do? Your IP Address has been logged and soon you wont be able to post on this site unless you have gone to the extent of masking your IP and then we will all know how much of a lonely loser you really are?
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: for you fucknuckle Reply with quote

A-men brother.
well said!! : )
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: for you fucknuckle Reply with quote

hmm no reply from him, looks like reality has set in and he has gone home to cry to mummy or joe blocked his IP lol
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: for you fucknuckle Reply with quote

I want to know his email address. Joe must have it, lets post it here and get every one to flood it with death threats.
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: for you fucknuckle Reply with quote

first of all, you are right. i am a sad old man who has nothing better to do than shit u guys on here. second of all, whats an ip adress?
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: for you fucknuckle Reply with quote

my email address is in my profile, u dum cunt
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 3:36 pm    Post subject: HOW OLD ARE YOU????? Reply with quote

u are saying bullshit that a grade 5er would look at urself hahaha u fuckin poofter!! where u live? come race my gemini i cock sucker!! u think the onlything u have no trouble beating is a gemini ay?? so u can beat everything else?? well the day i see a excel beat a godzilla or even a standard skyline i will cut my dick off and give it to u !! u fuckin loooosssseeeerrrr
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: for you fucknuckle Reply with quote

ggeezzzzzzz, im in tears with laffter here!!! bloody hell this is funny!!!!!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: for you fucknuckle Reply with quote

An IP address is something that can be traced to back to an ISP (Internet Service Provider), your dial up company, and can be traced back to an individual computer at any one time.

In previous incarnations of HotGemini.Com your IP would have been free info. Myself, among many others have the ways and means to bring your system to a complete halt, we can hack your box, we can cause untold damage within seconds.

On the more legal side, we can trace your ISP and report you to them, in turn getting you kicked off dial-up at the least.
rob_williamson
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 12:18 am    Post subject: gene, you are an idiot. Reply with quote

for the more stupid people reading this forum and replying about 10 times saying the same over and over i.e. gene, i am NOT 35, i am 16. i did this to have a little fun with all of you gemini ppl. i like most of you think excels are shit (obvious) but i figured this would be a good benchmark of shit to compare you geminis agaist. and gene, you really think your fj20 gemi would beat a godzilla skyline?? was, by any chance, the turbo blown? or perhaps maybe the wheels weren't on? and by the way, you honestly think that airbrushing and chopping the spring of a gemi makes it look good?? it looks to me like you are immitating the mods that would be done to an riceboy excel. so, what you are trying to say is a gemi has to be 'riced' up to be any good?? i really think you take things too seriously....
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: gene, you are an idiot. Reply with quote

maybe but his gem does look good...

no matter what way you look at an excel... its still front wheel drive and that makes it boring... boring burnouts boring understeer, boring (or complete lack of) donuts, boring bald front tyres...

all the stuff that a hoon enjoys Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: